Introduction to Java Development
- Write stand-alone applications using the Java language.
- Accurately implement Object-Oriented concepts using Java features, such as classes, interfaces, and references.
- Create well-scoped classes using packages and inner classes.
- Write programs which both handle and create exceptions.
- Read and write data, using input and output streams.
- Use the Java Collections Framework to work with groups of objects.
- Learn Java Architecture such as the JVM and jar files